Regional Health Contracting Office - Central - RHCO-C
The Regional Health Contracting Office - Central is located at Joint Base San Antonio in beautiful San Antonio, Texas and provides medical, dental, and veterinary contracting support to the Regional Health Command – Central. For all Medical Contracting support, to include Hospital Environmental Cleaning, Supplies for Surgeries, Medical Equipment, Laboratory Testing, Health Care Providers, and Auxiliary Staff, RHCO-C acquisition professionals stand ready to respond with quality contracting solutions for your healthcare services and supply requirements.
- Regional Health Command – Central
- Brooke AMC, Fort Sam Houston TX
- William Beaumont AMC, Fort Bliss, TX
- Carl R. Darnall AMC, Fort Hood, TX
- Bayne-Jones ACH, Fort Polk, LA
- Evans ACH, Fort Carson, CO
- General Leonard Wood ACH, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
- Irwin ACH, Fort Riley, KS
- Weed ACH, Fort Irwin, CA
- McAfee AHC, White Sands, NM
- Munson AHC, Fort Leavenworth, KS
- Raymond W. Bliss AHC, Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Reynolds AHC, Fort Sill, OK
Convalescent Plasma and Soldier Readiness Programs
Convalescent Blood Plasma Donor Services is an enterprise level solution that provides staffing support to nine Army Blood Donor Centers (BDCs) to assist in the collection of COVID-19 convalescent plasma and other blood products.
Soldier Readiness Program contracts support both personal and non-personal services to support the Soldier Readiness Center at both Fort Bliss and Fort Hood.
Contact UsRegional Health Contracting Office - Central - RHCO-C
Business Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST weekdays (except US Holidays)
Business Phone Number: (210) 221-5395
Regional Health Contracting Office – Central
3551 Roger Brooke Dr., Bldg 1103
JBSA Fort Sam Houston, TX 78234-6200